We manufacture, supply and install a superb range of premium quality, affordable verandas for homeowners and commercial organisations across Derbyshire and surrounding counties. Created with simplicity in mind with a modern sleek design, which will never go out of style. The Veranda Traditional Alfresco has an impressive 6-metre span between posts which means your outside view will never be compromised again.
Enjoy Your Patio & Garden All Year Round: with friends & family, whatever the weather
Perfect for Outdoor Dining, Entertaining or Relaxing: A focal point for any property
Protect Your Outside Furniture: Without worrying about unexpected showers
As Derbyshire’s leading specialist in outdoor living Verandas, we have a wide range to choose from including the all-new Alfresco Range, our most popular Sun 6 Veranda, which comes as standard with 6mm toughened glass roof panels. Sun 16 Veranda is our most cost-effective system with 16mm polycarbonate roof panels and our new Sun Xtra Veranda, which boasts a 4-metre projection to cover large areas. We also have Sun 35 System, which is the ideal commercial solution. You can even turn our Verandas into Glass Garden Rooms. Click the Features, Options & More Info Tabs to find out more.
VERANDA FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Full 10 Year Guarantee – The Sun Alfresco is supplied with a full 10-year guarantee and a 25-year life expectancy for the canopy frame
- Toughened Glass – The 8mm glass panels are toughened during manufacturing and achieve Class 1 BS EN 12600 for impact performance
- Polycarbonate – The 35mm structured polycarbonate is vandal and shatter-resistant
- Low Maintenance – All roof options are low maintenance, particularly the self-cleaning glass, which means less cleaning is required, saving you time and money
- High Light Transmittance – All roof options offer high light transmittance
- Available Projections – Up to a massive 6 metres
- Simple Fixing System with Minimal Parts – For a simple and speedy installation
- Integral Aluminium Guttering – Creates a sleek, modern design, stronger than external guttering systems and means cabling is hidden from view
- Available on Request – Information on the design load and maximum span limits is
VERANDA OPTIONS & UPGRADES:
- Wide Range of Colour Options – The aluminium frame can be finished to any BS or RAL colour
- Victorian Upgrade – Enhance your structure with traditional style decorative post sleeves and allows brackets
- Infrared Heaters – Wall Mounted Infrared Heaters can be added to the veranda to create a warm and cosy atmosphere
- Integrated LED Lighting Available – Lighting can be added to the veranda to enable your customers to entertain when the sun goes down
- Glass Options – 6mm clear toughened, 6mm clear self-cleaning, 6mm toughened tinted grey and blue and 6mm toughened self-cleaning tinted blue glass
- LED Lighting & Infrared Heaters – Supplied with remote control unit
- Contemporary 70m x 70m Square Post Available.
The all-new Alfresco Veranda Range consists of 3 very different looking structures to compliment any surrounding. Whether it’s traditional, contemporary or something a little more subtle, the Alfresco Range really does make for a stunning focal point. All veranda structures are available with integrated LED lighting, heating, the glass room upgrade and hidden fixings.
All systems within the Alfresco range have the option to span a massive 6 metres from post to post which means that the view is never compromised. The structures create an innovative and truly beautiful range of systems that will enhance and add style and value to any home, creating a more sheltered and comfortable garden space, whatever the weather.
Alfresco veranda structures can be glazed with either 8mm toughened glass or 35mm polycarbonate sheets. The glass option offers improved acoustic properties reducing the noise of rain during a downpour as well as providing a sparkling finish which is easy to maintain. They are made completely from aluminium for ultimate longevity.
Alfresco features easy-fix clip-on profiles that will hide fixings, cabling and downpipes to give a stylish and modern look. This also means that any cabling for additional extras such as lighting, heating or even a sound system can be hidden from view with no unsightly trailing cables. Each system can be manufactured to an exact size to suit requirements and can be polyester powder coated to ANY RAL colour to suit your existing decor.
The Alfresco is supplied with a 10 year guarantee and a minimum 25 year life expectancy and many optional extras. The 3 systems on offer are the Contemporary Alfresco with its clean minimal looks, the Lifestyle Alfresco with its rounded face soft finish and the Traditional Alfresco with its ornate gutters, clip-on claddings and stunning high-end finish.